What to do Dengue Fever Prevention??
Dengue and severe dengue
- Dengue is a mosquito-borne viral infection.
- The infection causes flu-like illness, and occasionally develops into a potentially lethal complication called severe dengue.
- The global incidence of dengue has grown dramatically in recent decades.
- About half of the world’s population is now at risk.
- Dengue is found in tropical and sub-tropical climates worldwide, mostly in urban and semi-urban areas.
- Severe dengue is a leading cause of serious illness and death among children in some Asian and Latin American countries.
- There is no specific treatment for dengue/ severe dengue, but early detection and access to proper medical care lowers fatality rates below 1%.
- Dengue prevention and control solely depends on effective vector control measures.
Dengue is a mosquito-borne infection found in tropical and sub-tropical regions around the world. In recent years, transmission has increased predominantly in urban and semi-urban areas and has become a major international public health concern.
Severe dengue (also known as Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever) was first recognized in the 1950s during dengue epidemics in the Philippines and Thailand. Today, severe dengue affects most Asian and Latin American countries and has become a leading cause of hospitalization and death among children in these regions.
There are four distinct, but closely related, serotypes of the virus that cause dengue (DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3 and DEN-4). Recovery from infection by one provides lifelong immunity against that particular serotype. However, cross-immunity to the other serotypes after recovery is only partial and temporary. Subsequent infections by other serotypes increase the risk of developing severe dengue.
Apogen® Capsules: Build up a health firewall for your whole family
- Scientifically proved to block viruses from entering cells
- Scientifically proved to prevent Type A and B Flu, and H1N1
- Apogen consists of purified, concentrated natural microalgae proteins and nucleotides
- Rich vitamin C and B contained in microalgae help body’s metabolism and keep physical balance
- Capsule contains Spirulina, garlic extract and bee propolis to help support your immune system.
- Natural and can be taken daily with no side effects.
- USA Patent No. US6346408
[pinterest][follow id=”FebicoHealth” ]
[button color=”orange” size=”big” link=”http://store.febico.com/brands/Apogen.html” target=”blank” ]Click Here For the Febico Store![/button]