Spirulina are common in local health shops, and where there is spirulina, there is often chlorella, or vice versa. This article will briefly introduce the benefits of these superfoods, and why we should take these super green foods. Nowadays people have little time to eat and turn to fast food for conveniency. A lot more people suffer from irregular sleeping schedules and never have sufficient energy to exercise. Anyone who eats unhealthily, lacks exercise and suffer from insufficient sleeping may very easily become unhealthy.
In fact, mostly due to daily intense pressure that undermines the willingness to pursue for a healthy mind and body. Gradually, people are not providing their bodies holistic nutrient which leads to losing their ability to cope against stress, and results in getting sick easily from aggregated anxiety.
Superfood is nutrient dense food with various health promoting properties. Some are packed with nutrition, other superfoods may have special properties that make them highly beneficial for certain purposes. Basically, superfood can provide one with more essential nutrients and synergistic benefits than eating 6 basic nutrient foods alone.
Dietitians who specialize in microalgae nutrition recommend taking spirulina in the morning and chlorella in the evening for the following reasons:
- Spirulina in the morning can replenish the body’s need of vitamin B group, enabling one to have an energetic day.
- Spirulina in the morning can stabilize one’s mood by supplying enough nutrients, enabling them to have a smooth day at work.
- Spirulina in the morning can replenish B12, which helps the body stay in top form, vitalising the skin and provide excellent energy
- Taking chlorella in the evening, the rich dietary fibers can assist with digestion during sleep and facilitate defecation the next day.
- GABA (brain’s natural calming agent) found in Chlorella is able to help with a good night’s sleep, enabling a good night’s rest after a hard day of work.
- After exposing to a full day of toxins or pollutants from the city life or environment, chlorella in the evening helps to detoxify!
To cope with sleeping disorder or many other health problems, the fundamental step is to take enough nutrients for a healthy body. Spirulina in the morning prepares one with well-balanced nutrients and better energy for a better mood. Chlorella in the evening provides rich dietary fiber to promote the bowel movement and detoxing while enjoying a good night’s sleep.
tweet Follow @FebicoHealth Click Here For the Febico Store!