Spirulina Slim Enzyme Q&A
Q1：How does one consume Spirulina Slim Enzyme, and what is the recommended dosage?
1. 1-2 sachets per day, can be adjusted.
2. Can be consumed directly or mixed with 200cc~300cc of warm water (<50℃), it can also be mixed with milk, juice, or yogurt to give it a better taste.
Q2： Dieting recommendations when taking Spirulina Slim Enzyme?
1. Control your normal diets to low-fat and low sugar meals (avoid fried foods and starch intake).
2. Avoid eating after 8 pm.
3. Avoid drinks with sugar.
4. Increase daily exercise.
5. Spirulina Slim Enzyme has rich dietary fibers, drink at least 2000cc of water per day.
Q3： Things to be aware of when taking Spirulina Slim Enzyme?
1. Contains large amounts of enzymes and fibers, precipitation may naturally occur and is safe for consumption.
2. Drink at least 2000cc of water per day when taking this product.
3. This product is not recommended for children, pregnant and lactating women.
Q4： Does Spirulina Slim Enzyme contain any drug ingredients?
Spirulina Slim Enzyme does not contain any drugs or laxatives ingredients. Low fat and sugar meals are recommended along with frequent exercising to promote metabolism. Spirulina Slim Enzyme can be taken with medicine but is recommended to be taken after/before a 30 minutes gap.
Q5： Does Spirulina Slim Enzyme cause diarrhea or stomach aches?
Spirulina Slim Enzyme does not contain any drug or laxative ingredients. Diarrhea and stomachaches should not occur if taken Spirulina Slim Enzyme correctly.
Q6： Why does constipation occur when taking Spirulina Slim Enzyme?
Constipation may occur due to dehydration. Spirulina Slim Enzyme contains rich dietary fibers which are not digestible to the human body. Large amounts of water can promote maximum performance, therefore it is recommended to drink at least 2000cc of water per day.