A very large increase in toxic substances in today’s environment makes the liver and other organs overburdened. Chemicals, heavy metals, and pathogens which can’t be expelled are stored in the fat cells of the body.
The accumulation of large amounts of chemicals, which naturally can’t be removed can cause a disease or make you feel weak and tired. That’s why from time to time we need to help our bodies and the best way to do this is called Detox.
Detox will help you get rid of all accumulated toxins and pollutants. Just after 1 week on detox diet you will feel better and more energetic.
Best detoxing foods
Not all foods are equal, not even all vegetables have the same detoxing abilities. Here is our list of the best detoxing foods
- Coconut Oil
- Hempseed Oil
- Flaxseed Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Blue-green Algae (Chlorella)
- Alfalfa Sprout
- Olive Oil
- Brussels Sprout
Basic detox rules
Apart from eating the products from our list remember to stick to the basic detox rules
- Hydrate: Drink at least two liters of water a day, especially if you are taking chlorella
- Avoid Alcohol and sugar: It goes without saying that both alcohol and sugar are doing a lot of harm to your body. Avoid them at all cost
- Avoid Sodium: Reduce the amount of sodium in your diet. Avoid pre-packed food and fast-foods
- Get more fiber: Fiber helps you
What are your favorites? Which detoxing food do you prefer?